Tuesday, June 5, 2007

This is what it's all about

I'm 18.

I'm healthy, able, and adaptable.

I'm young, innocent and impressionable.

I'm naive enough that the idea of life excites me, and the acknowledgement of it's oppurtunities thrills me.

I'm hopeful enough to love without boundaries, and I'm hopeless enough to live without them.

I know when to take time to smell the roses, and when to drive over them and never look back.

I'm educated enough to know the importance of knowledge, and uneducated enough to crave more.

I've learned how to take it when it comes and find it when it doesn't, how to love and make love to the paradoxes that bug me, how to open my eyes and my heart and my mouth.

I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders; I am the future.

I'm intelligent, witty, and egotistical; all doors are open to me.

I'm thoughtful enough to be insecure, and rash enough not to care.

I'm irresponsible, unreliable, and horribly directionless.

I have no clue what life's about, and I love it.

I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I have nothing to hide, and nothing to wait for.

Bring it on.




No comments: